Summer color types have a cool soft coloring that is flattered by the slightly softened mostly cool colors contained in this color palette.
You can use these colors to choose clothing, accessories such as hats, scarves, shoes, and belts. You can also use them when choosing decor and interior or exterior colors for your home or office.
The Summer color palette includes:
- 95 colors and 5 metallics
- Large Swatches
- Broken down by neutrals, lights, and brights
- Colors are arranged in groups (blue, green, red, etc)
- High-quality downloadable PDF
- Includes pictures from nature that correspond with each color and your season
- Keep it on your phone, computer or tablet for quick reference
The Summer Fashion Guide for Women includes:
- 34-page full-color booklet
- Downloadable PDF format
- Introduction to your seasonal color type
- A full description of the Summer palette
- Information on how to combine colors
- Fabric and print suggestions
- Hair, makeup, and accessory recommendations
- Color Combination Swatches
- Capsule Wardrobe Checklist
- Makeup Chart
Please Note: Colors may appear differently (lighter or darker) depending on the monitor on which they are viewed.