Do color analysis at home! Before you begin... We have put together a helpful guide below of color testing tips to help you accurately determine your season using our free online quiz.
It is advised that you read our page on Understanding Your Undertones before starting the quiz.
- TAKE YOUR TIME. Do not rush through the answers.
- Make sure to answer each question thoroughly.
- Your answers should be based on your natural coloring even if your hair is dyed.
- As you move through each section of this quiz take the time to look at yourself in the mirror in the best possible light (preferably clear natural daylight).
- Ask a friend. If you are finding it hard to decide, ask someone else to get their opinion.
- When asked about specific colors, if you are uncertain whether that color looks good on you, please try on the recommended shades before completing the quiz.
- DO NOT get caught up in whether or not you like a color or the psychological effects. Certain colors are naturally uplifting, especially if they are bright. Just try to focus on how YOU look in the colors.
- You can read more about the best "deal-breaker" colors on our blog. This will help advise you on how to choose the right one for your overall coloring.
Note: Your answers should result in one overall seasonal color type. If you have a certain characteristic that is very dominant, this could mean that you are a 'Tonal' color type. In this case, I would recommend that you take our Tonal Color Type quiz.
Click here to learn more about each of the different Color Types.
Take the Test